Today i got the dreaded 0xE8008016 when I tried to deploy a test version onto my iPhone. This can occur for a variety of reasons so I checked everything pertaining to profiles and provisioning:

I ran KeyChain, I ran Xcode Organizer, checked my account on Apple. All were good though my Apple developer subscription must be well into extra time as it’s renewed around this time of year but I knew they’d extended everyone’s because of the problems they had a few weeks back.

0xe8008016

It was none of those. However I did notice a file Entitlements.plist that hadn’t been there before and I had accidentally enabled it in the Project Settings. Unticking it solved the problem for me.

entitlements

Leave a Reply

Post Navigation